Southwest Airlines - Not one to complain I usually just accept and move on but I was angry, glad I spoke up
I was to fly to long island from jax fl for xmas holidays , got airport my limo left i was told i had to wait along with an elderly couple , they'd already taken our luggage after some time we were told several different stories as to why we would be going to baltimore but having to wait there for almost 20 hours before connecting to long island, I canceled and rebooked for 2 days later, when I finally got to L.I. it was raining while waiting for luggage we all noticed we had a hard time locating the bags due to the colors being darker as the bags were wet, when I got to my daughters and opened bags my things were wet all the way thru. I called southwest and was given a 200 voucher for my troubles, they were very nice about the whole situation an apologenic, I have never made a complaint before but I'm glad that I spoke up this time .1078967b review #467518
You may also like
- "DELTA is a Joke! After seeing bolts lose on a DELTA 767 engine and taking pictures of it I tried to call Delta. I wanted them to be aware of..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Booked tickets for my orphaned niece and nephews to fly from Ohio to Louisiana. Placed all their info. In the computer, paid and received my itenarary. Unfortunately because the oldest..."
- "Meat patty burned. Bun destroyed by carless employee and manager. Asked for meal replacement and manager stated that buns were all smashed. Employees and manager were talking bad words..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "she has several ads using different names - cassandra, sugar, ariel - and uses the number 347-741-1433. she's nice and everything up front, takes your money when she shows up,..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "A man from JAFLO co. came up our 400 foot driveway/road, ignoring our signs! Handed me a paper folder, more tree cutting! He said we will be coming onto your..."