Southwest Airlines - Not one to complain I usually just accept and move on but I was angry, glad I spoke up
I was to fly to long island from jax fl for xmas holidays , got airport my limo left i was told i had to wait along with an elderly couple , they'd already taken our luggage after some time we were told several different stories as to why we would be going to baltimore but having to wait there for almost 20 hours before connecting to long island, I canceled and rebooked for 2 days later, when I finally got to L.I. it was raining while waiting for luggage we all noticed we had a hard time locating the bags due to the colors being darker as the bags were wet, when I got to my daughters and opened bags my things were wet all the way thru. I called southwest and was given a 200 voucher for my troubles, they were very nice about the whole situation an apologenic, I have never made a complaint before but I'm glad that I spoke up this time .
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "It's Aug. 25 and I'm on the 4:30pm bus from Jacksonville to Atlanta. Is there a specific policy that states a passenger is not allowed to sit in the 2..."
- "At the time of this writing China Eastern's website + customer service are hopelessly broken. Broken, as in impossible to use to perform even the most basic tasks, in almost..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."
- "We bought it for my parents as a gift for their new home and after 5 months, the head cushion started peeling. This is supposed to be a "genuine leather"..."
- "I just got a wedding ring set from Primestyle. It's pretty and matched the pictures. My guy paid $4000 for the set and we received papers stating it has a..."