Southwest Airlines - Not one to complain I usually just accept and move on but I was angry, glad I spoke up

Dec 30, 2013
review #467518

I was to fly to long island from jax fl for xmas holidays , got airport my limo left i was told i had to wait along with an elderly couple , they'd already taken our luggage after some time we were told several different stories as to why we would be going to baltimore but having to wait there for almost 20 hours before connecting to long island, I canceled and rebooked for 2 days later, when I finally got to L.I. it was raining while waiting for luggage we all noticed we had a hard time locating the bags due to the colors being darker as the bags were wet, when I got to my daughters and opened bags my things were wet all the way thru. I called southwest and was given a 200 voucher for my troubles, they were very nice about the whole situation an apologenic, I have never made a complaint before but I'm glad that I spoke up this time .

ab5a07f
Had an experience with Southwest Airlines?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
nikalseyn

Dec 30, 2013 Columbia, Kentucky

Sounds like they gave you something to compensate for their error. This happens. Not sure exactly why you are complaining, under the circumstances.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Southwest Airlines.
Filing a new complaint about
×