This complaint is in regards to my sister Gwen Jones luggage. First we were told that our luggage was over weight, and we told them that we had liquor in the luggage. The supervisor and the attendant both helped us put the liquor in plastic bags and we paid $75 for over weight. Some of the liquor was taken and the luggage weighed only 16 pounds is what we were told. I would like my refund back. We were also never told that we were only allowed 5 bottles per customer. I can be reached at (847) 204-1808, I paid for this on my bank card.

Rosalind O'Neal

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of southwest airlines baggage policy from Southwest Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75 and wants Southwest Airlines to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: American Airlines or JetBlue Airways. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southwest Airlines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments