My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015.We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F.
After about 20min after the flight took off or so, I suddenly started feeling iching on both of my legs and thought its normal itching. Later observed a bug was moving on my right leg and got rid of that.
Similar experience to my wife but little less impact than me.Now the rashes got much severe and I am going to upload a picture of my leg with the red marks on the skin
More Review Details
|Level of Comfort|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Southwest Airlines Flight 4084
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "Sir, ma'am, or more than likely automated machine, "Customer relations" as your airline calls it is appalling. When my flight was delayed 2 hours because there was no crew for the..."
- "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..."
- "Dr. George Commons of Palo Alto, CA caused so much damage to my friend that 11 years later she is still dealing with the fallout. She just had her..."
- "Don't purchase any product from this company or sear's. My advice to anyone.The shipped new product turned out to be ..."
- " My name is Qiang Li, an International student from China. I had a sad car repair experience which take place at Toyota Sunnywale. The next day after my new..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."