My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015.We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F.
After about 20min after the flight took off or so, I suddenly started feeling iching on both of my legs and thought its normal itching. Later observed a bug was moving on my right leg and got rid of that.
Similar experience to my wife but little less impact than me.Now the rashes got much severe and I am going to upload a picture of my leg with the red marks on the skin
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Level of Comfort|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Southwest Airlines Flight 4084
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "At the time of this writing China Eastern's website + customer service are hopelessly broken. Broken, as in impossible to use to perform even the most basic tasks, in almost..."
- "I had a flight from Chicago on 09/04/2013 at 8:10 AM with flt 184 from Southwest airlines. In their terms & conditions you should be at the door at least..."
- "When I went to Arizona on Nov 16th flying with Allegiant Airlines, I was appalled to find they broke my expensive hair curler/straightener. I had to immediately go buy a..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I over paid my bill by 1000.00 and I have been trying to have any kind of response with backpage.... they haven't returned an email or a phone call.... does..."
- "For years I was struggling to find a cable TV and internet service provider without any long term commitments and contracts but always got trapped by companies who later got..."
- "Don't purchase any product from this company or sear's. My advice to anyone.The shipped new product turned out to be ..."