My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015.We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F.
After about 20min after the flight took off or so, I suddenly started feeling iching on both of my legs and thought its normal itching. Later observed a bug was moving on my right leg and got rid of that.
Similar experience to my wife but little less impact than me.Now the rashes got much severe and I am going to upload a picture of my leg with the red marks on the skin
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Level of Comfort|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Southwest Airlines Flight 4084
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I flew from Oakland to Burbank on Mother's Day 2015. I read the inflight entertainment guide in the seat back and shared the information contained therein with the man..."
- "When I went to Arizona on Nov 16th flying with Allegiant Airlines, I was appalled to find they broke my expensive hair curler/straightener. I had to immediately go buy a..."
- "Dear United Airline Customer Care, My name is Ning Wu. I have purchased UA tickets of RIC to NKG, Feb. 10, 2016 and NKG to RIC, Feb. 24, 2016. United Conf#..."
- "Dr. George Commons of Palo Alto, CA caused so much damage to my friend that 11 years later she is still dealing with the fallout. She just had her..."
- "I over paid my bill by 1000.00 and I have been trying to have any kind of response with backpage.... they haven't returned an email or a phone call.... does..."
- "For years I was struggling to find a cable TV and internet service provider without any long term commitments and contracts but always got trapped by companies who later got..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."