2.5
Level of Comfort

My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015.We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F.

After about 20min after the flight took off or so, I suddenly started feeling iching on both of my legs and thought its normal itching. Later observed a bug was moving on my right leg and got rid of that.

Similar experience to my wife but little less impact than me.Now the rashes got much severe and I am going to upload a picture of my leg with the red marks on the skin

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of southwest airlines flight 4084 from Southwest Airlines and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $460 and wants Southwest Airlines to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: American Airlines or JetBlue Airways. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southwest Airlines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Southwest Airlines?

Comments