Escalon, California
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

Lost my luggage on my flight to Norfork VA.On the way back they lost my luggage again.

In both incidents we received our luggage the next day. The hotel we were staying was located over 60 miles away. The bad thing was that my Insulin and medications were in my luggage. I am a frequent flyer and have used SouthWest airlines for many years and have never had an incident where I have lost my luggage.

It appears that the competence of your baggage handlers are becoming a problem.I am now concerned weather I should continue my use of SouthWest Aitlines.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of southwest airlines baggage policy from Southwest Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southwest Airlines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: American Airlines or JetBlue Airways. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southwest Airlines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments