Southwest Airlines - Not one to complain I usually just accept and move on but I was angry, glad I spoke up
I was to fly to long island from jax fl for xmas holidays , got airport my limo left i was told i had to wait along with an elderly couple , they'd already taken our luggage after some time we were told several different stories as to why we would be going to baltimore but having to wait there for almost 20 hours before connecting to long island, I canceled and rebooked for 2 days later, when I finally got to L.I. it was raining while waiting for luggage we all noticed we had a hard time locating the bags due to the colors being darker as the bags were wet, when I got to my daughters and opened bags my things were wet all the way thru. I called southwest and was given a 200 voucher for my troubles, they were very nice about the whole situation an apologenic, I have never made a complaint before but I'm glad that I spoke up this time .
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- "My parents and I took Megabus from Bristol to London and we have had the worst experience EVER. A group of barbarians (from the jungle/forest) were shouting throughout the journey..."
- "Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "The "carrots were whitish" rubbery. awful. I had put vegetables in soup.. The "carrots were whitish" rubbery. awful. I had put vegetables in soup.. Making a direct statement...."
- "I wanted to TRY Total Wireless so I bought their BRING YOUR OWN PHONE sim kit and $35 card (un/un/5gigs). Confused, I called their number and luckily I knew what to..."
- "I purchased queen short sheets washed them twice and they have a huge hole in them! Very unhappy with quality. Finally was excited to get sheet to fit..."