Verified Reviewer

I called Southwest Airlines to book my flight, hotel, and rental car months before our trip. I was assisted over the phone by an agent.

Once I got to my destination, and picked up the rental car, I tried to call the number for the hotel, but it kept saying that the call could not go through. The itinerary only listed the hotel name, but no street address. I googled the hotel, only to find out in was in Mexico. I frantically called Southwest Airlines, because they booked the hotel, and took my payment.

They advised me over the phone that they don't handle the hotels, they only have access to book them, but are unable to make any changes, because they use a third party. I went back to the airport, and was just given the run around. I spoke with a supervisor there who gave me a phone number for booking.com, who she stated was the third party that they use to book hotels. The number was disconnected.

I was on the phone for hours trying to get help, but NO ONE at Southwest would help me, or direct me to anyone who could help me. We had to cross the border to get to the hotel, not even knowing if we would have the proper documentation to get back, because there were no vacancies anywhere else. They left us STRANDED in another country. I made phone calls all night, and finally talked to a hotel in the U.S.

at about 1:00 in the morning that allowed us to check in the following day, which cost an additional $1100.00. I am still waiting for the refund for the hotel in Mexico for the additional nights that we did not stay there. I have never had any issues with booking vacations (Flight, Hotel, &;;;;;;;;;;;;; Car) using sites like Travelocity in the past. SOUTHWEST DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS!

I WILL NEVER USE THEIR AIRLINE AGAIN! Airlines, because they were the ones that booked everything

Southwest Airlines Cons: Care nothing about their customers.

Comments

#2033823

" left us STRANDED in another" LOL...That's what you get for not using a REAL travel agent and going with a "bundle" arrangement for a trip to another country. You got the service you paid for.

Southwest Airlines Reviews