Review about Southwest Airlines Flight 457 from Naperville, Illinois
Dear sir ,
I travelled from BWI to Midway chicago by southwest flight 3476 on 25th Dec 2015 along my sister.
When we reached home & opened the bags ( 4)we were surprised to know that rain water had gone inside the suitcases and all our clothes and other valuable articles were completely drenched in water causing substantial loss
When we reached airport BWI for departure two hours earlier ,the rain had started .It apears that the Suitcases were allowed to remain under rain & ground water for a long time without any cover or care .water could freely enter into the suitcases
That has given not only mental torture but some of the valuable clothes were made worthless for use as colors of clothes made prints on other clothes
May i ask why so carelessness on the part of the staff while handling passenger boxes suitcases ?what else can be done to avoid such a situation or let the passengers may suffer for their fault to travel with SW airline
Sent from my iPhone
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Level of Comfort|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Southwest Airlines Flight 457
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What a NIGHTMARE. My husband and I took a vacation in February. We were flying into New Orleans, LA, driving to Houston, TX, finally ending up in Austin, TX..."
- " While traveling from BWI to New York during the Christmas holiday a few years ago with my young daughter, I encountered an Amtrak conductor with what appeared to be..."
- "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..."
- "11665 Comercial Drive Fishers IN Worst customer service experience ever, I waited 15 minutes to be seated while the waitresses walked by me and just stared. Once I was seated with..."
- "I recently purchased four Coffee Break lip balms from Claire's. These looked kind of cute, so I bought three for my friends and one for myself. I opened the one..."
- "I booked a hotel room for our upcoming family vacation in Cape Cod this morning through Hotwire. They represented the room as a 3 star (comparable to a Hilton..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."