3.9
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

I bought 4 Best Western Gift cards worth $100/each on the Southwest Airlines website.I used my Rapid Rewards points.

It was worth it and more cost effective than using points to directly book a hotel room. You use a lot of points for that. I stayed in Maryland near DC. The room was a double queen.

The beds were large. Room very clean and comfortable. I was more nicely furnished that I had hoped for in a Best Western. My husband and I traveled with 2 of my grandchildren.

Everybody enjoyed the stay My room came to about $450.

I paid only about $50 cash.Great deal!

This reviewer shared experience about fair pricing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Southwest Airlines. He best about best western gift card from Southwest Airlines was great deal with gift card. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies American Airlines or Jetblue Airways that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Southwest Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Southwest Airlines to other companies on our site.

Comments