My husband have aphasia.From a stroke.

He need wheel chair assistance. South west assure me. That we can get boarding pass to the gate. On departure it was ok.

But when he arrive to Texas. They wheel my husband off the plane and left him in a corner like a piece of trash. They would not give my daughter a boarding pass to go get him. Because TSA was close.

But who ever wheel him off of plane. I call southwest 2 times before departure. Making sure we can get boarding pass.

Some other passgener from another flight saw my husband confuse.And help him.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Southwest Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Southwest Airlines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: American Airlines or Jetblue Airways. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Southwest Airlines and southwest airlines customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

San Leandro, California, United States #1263718

Ok im guessing the same airport had multiple request for wheelchairs and probaly could only take 1 or 2 at a time.They probaly parked him to wait his turn to be pushed.I dont think they intended on just leaving him sitting there.He just had to sit and be patient.And no there is nothing the airline could possibly do to get your family to the gate.if the tsa is closed it is closed.nobody can enter the secured area if an airport without being screened.