I just flew on flight 3308 from Portland Oregon to Denver Colorado and I'm not sure if this is the right place to leave this review but I just wanted to let someone at Southwest Airlines now that your flight attendant Lynn on this flight was absolutely amazing.This is exactly the kind a flight attendants everyone should be like.

She was kind and helpful and both my husband and I were very impressed.So much so that we just felt that someone needed to know about the great job that Lynn is doing.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of southwest airlines flight attendant. Southwest Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned southwest airlines flight attendant in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Southwest Airlines. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: American Airlines or Jetblue Airways.

Comments