3.1
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

This is the second rude flight attendant I've experienced with Southwest. I may look young for my age, but I am a 41 year old professional adult and expect to be treated as such.

On my 8:40 am flight from OAK to Long Beach this morning Karen was repeatedly rude to me. I asked for a cup of water and apple juice. She refused to give me both as if I made some grand ridiculous request! She continued to be rude with each interaction and I finally had to ask her to refrain from talking to me.

There were about 50+ of my family/friends on the flight and needless to say we are all annoyed by this type of customer service. I ask that her supervisor provides her training on how to do her job and treat all people with decency and respect. Perhaps we should spend a little more money in the future if it means better customer service.

That's the number one rule of running a successful business- excellent customer service. I hope SW does better, cause I am one unhappy consumer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 21, 2016.

Comments

Most people think the purpose of a flight attendant is to bring them drinks and snacks. It's not. The purpose of a flight attendant is keep order and provide life-saving assistance in the event of an emergency.

Montclair, New Jersey, United States #1230705

"second rude flight attendant"

I've flown SW for at least 10 years and have yet to run into a rud flight attendant. What is it with you that you've come across your second?

"cup of water and apple juice"

My four year old asked me for the very thing the other day.

She didn't get it because her attitude and tone were crappy. I believe you enjoy talking down to the "help" which by the way, serving drinks and snacks isn't the prime reason they're onboard.

Time to grow up child and ask nice.

My little one learned real fast to ask nicely and you may just receive. She is also learning the meaning of not now or NO!