I was given a southwest gift card - assuming that it would work at southwest vacations (all on the same website) but NOPE.You can't use your southwest gift cards for southwest vacations!!!

Am I the only one who finds this ridiculous???? When I tried to book the flight and hotel separately through southwest - the cost was 25% more. I was ready to purchase the package - after days of research and pricing......this is a very large purchase for me so reaching the point to spend the $$ is a big deal.

Now I wont be able to go - I was depending on the $1000 gift card to help me out!!Very sad and pissed!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Southwest Airlines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies American Airlines or Jetblue Airways that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Southwest Airlines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transport category for more informed decision or compare Southwest Airlines to other companies on our site.

Comments