Southwest Airlines - Southwest's "Mark your calendar, the drinks are on us" Promotion
I flew from Oakland to Burbank on Mother's Day 2015.I read the inflight entertainment guide in the seat back and shared the information contained therein with the man sitting next to me.
When the male steward asked him how he was going to pay for his drink, voucher or credit card he mentioned the promotion. The steward was verbally abusive to him and in a loud voice asked "are you a mother?" At that time I pointed out the brochure only stated "you have to be of age, of course." The steward focused then on me and in a loud voice said (twice) "SIR..PUT YOUR CANE NEXT TO THE WALL!" The steward ( I am guessing a retired policeman?) was all about AUTHORITY. When the drinks were served (after what sounded like a temper tantrum in the galley) I was ready to pay for mine with a credit card and was told, I took care of it." Fearing he did "take care of it" I held the drink for a while and poured it under my seat. My hands were shaking, no way i will ever fly this airline again.
Customer Service I spoke with twice, second time they offered a $50 voucher. I am contemplating a lawsuit, no one should be treated like this and the steward?
He should not be dealing with the public.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Number of Destinations|
What I liked
- Flight destinations
- Baggage policy
What I disliked
- Rude flight attendant
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Flying back from Las Vegas to Sacramento there were three women seated near me who were very clearly NOT intoxicated. When they were approached by flight attendant, "Thomas", one of..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015. We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F...."
- "i needed 2 more days build on harlock tideseeker, kixeyes buy shop has a 1day token x 2 for tideseeker for reduced rate. i bought it for 65 gold ,..."
- "After a long search, I was directed to MyTitleSupport https://www.mytitlesupport.com/volts/index.jsf ...$23, 2 business days to process, waiting on standard mail. Fingers crossed. You can use MyTitleSupport for... Lien Satisfaction - proof your loan..."
- "We bought our GE Cafe gas range/oven in 2008 and were pleased for the most part except for knobs. Beware they break...complete design flaw. The plastic tip where the knob..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."