Southwest Airlines - Southwest's "Mark your calendar, the drinks are on us" Promotion
I flew from Oakland to Burbank on Mother's Day 2015.I read the inflight entertainment guide in the seat back and shared the information contained therein with the man sitting next to me.
When the male steward asked him how he was going to pay for his drink, voucher or credit card he mentioned the promotion. The steward was verbally abusive to him and in a loud voice asked "are you a mother?" At that time I pointed out the brochure only stated "you have to be of age, of course." The steward focused then on me and in a loud voice said (twice) "SIR..PUT YOUR CANE NEXT TO THE WALL!" The steward ( I am guessing a retired policeman?) was all about AUTHORITY. When the drinks were served (after what sounded like a temper tantrum in the galley) I was ready to pay for mine with a credit card and was told, I took care of it." Fearing he did "take care of it" I held the drink for a while and poured it under my seat. My hands were shaking, no way i will ever fly this airline again.
Customer Service I spoke with twice, second time they offered a $50 voucher. I am contemplating a lawsuit, no one should be treated like this and the steward?
He should not be dealing with the public.
More Review Details
|Number of Destinations|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Flight destinations
- Baggage policy
What I disliked
- Rude flight attendant
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I added cash ($158.88) to the remaining bit of a LUV voucher ($67) for travel right near the end of the LUV voucher validity dates. Then I couldn't travel..."
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "I flew from Oakland to Burbank on Mother's Day 2015. I read the inflight entertainment guide in the seat back and shared the information contained therein with the man..."
- "This is regarding Order #106-5418742-6535460, a Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard I purchased from amazon.com, the store Outlet Digital. In short, Logitech will not honor the three-year warranty of this..."
- "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..."
- "I picked out a beautiful Zen Artistry Bouquet Premium version for a total of $106.00 in a flat green feng shui vase. The version the florist delivered was nothing..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."