Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

First of all, I would encourage anyone who cares about getting their points through various Rapid Rewards programs to be diligent in order to actually get their points. I have been a loyal member of SW Airlines for years and I am amazed, as in this case, when they are so hostile, condescending and liers.

This is especially true when it comes to getting Rapid Rewards points for renting a rental car. Let me say, this is strictly MY OPINION and has to do with my continues experience about my personal difficulty in getting my points, all of it is 100% TRUE!!! For the last two years almost every time I rented a car, I gave the rental car company my Rapid Rewards (RR) number. I can call the car rental company, I can complain to SW Airlines and it normally took them 2-3 months to get my points added to my account.

NOW, it has gotten worse and SW Airlines has gotten nasty with me. The last 8 times I rented a car I have NOT received my points. Even I continue to complain, they tell me I am out of luck because of various reasons, all totally bogus. This has happened over the last 4 months, plenty of time for them to have accomplished this task.

Currently, I have lodged a complaint with DOJ and don't know what else to do???? The worst part of this is one particular person at SW Airlines who I now have to deal with, Kristin R, she is one of the rudest people I have ever had the misfortune to meet. The other part, that most of you who have ever had to complain to SW Airlines knows, complaining to the airline is like complaining to a black hole. Most of the time they do not respond at all and when they do respond it is through a "Donotreply" email which, duh, you can NOT reply to.

The other beauty is they sent out an email to people saying "Congratulations, you now have a Companion Pass." That means a partner can fly FREE with you anytime you fly. That was a sick joke and was not actually TRUE!!!

Who plays cruel jokes on their clients like that??? I can tell you.

Review about: Southwest Airlines Rewards Program.

Reason of review: False advertising.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments