1.4
Additional Fees
Quality of Food

Same thing happened to me. I even had two SWA employees tell me that Customer Service can authorize that I fly using funds from a previous trip within days of my next trip.

They were all buttons and bows about how great SWA is about these things. WRONG!! They expired ALL my new funds at the same date the old funds expired, 7 days within my desired flight. They could not care less.

I asked to speak with Supervisor but they are not interested in me. They are too big to care much here.

I asked for a way to donate the funds to a charity and they were silent. There is no effort nor care to accommodate customers here and its a GREAT way for SWA to make money by offering absolutely no services!!

Review about: Southwest Airlines Customer Care.

I didn't like: Policies do not protect the customer, Policies are not well communicated and financially benefit swa.

Comments

Chandler, Arizona, United States #1300889

Really people need to realize an expiration date is exactly that. It expires on that date. Just like a coupon expires you wouldn't be able to use it after that date either

Tampa, Florida, United States #1300771

Such problems arise only when people keep purchasing and cancelling flights that they do not want. This only occurs when you purchase a THIRD flight using credit from TWO prior flights you cancelled and for which you have credit.

You use the old, old credit and the old credit to purchase the third flight. Then you again decide to not to fly, so you cancel the third flight.

You get credit for the third flight, but that credit must be used by the time the first, original, old-old credit expires. They are not going to keep track of various credits and expiration dates, simply because you can't make your mind up as to when you want to fly.