2.1
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

My husband and I were going home to Albuquerque to visit Family for Christmas. We had a flight booked on Dec 22, 2017 , Flight #732, departing Oakland at 7:55 pm, confirmation #OFRZHD.

On December 14, 2017 I called to change my flight to flight #6015 departing at 3:45, confirmation #OFRZHD. My mom is not in the best of health at all, she had a medical procedure scheduled for Saturday 12/23/17. That is the reason I had my flight changed because we were going to celebrate Christmas with the entire family with my mom before she went into the hospital. Our Flight we delayed for over 1.5 hours,(the excuse they kept announcing over the speaker was that they were loading 50 pieces of luggage) (COMMON ON!!!

THEY COULD OF THOUGHT OF A BETTER EXCUSE)!!! Next our very large package did not arrive at the airport when my flight arrived. #1 We were late which we could of dealt with that some what, but for my package full of Christmas presents that did not arrive until the next day and my mom was scheduled for her procedure in the hospital. It ruined our Christmas.

We had tons of presents worth over $3,000.00. My husband and I always fly Southwest, I am very disappointed that we had that experience. As far as were were concerned our Christmas was ruined, we changed our flight for a reason!!! I hope that Southwest will take a look at this and I hope you will have concerns and do something to make us feel how we usto feel about Southwest Air.

Please Advise back as soon as possible. Kind regards Inez Hollenbeck monaviewomann@gmail.com 707-424-3467 Cliff Hollenbeck 707-953-1010

Review about: Southwest Airlines Flight 6015.

Reason of review: Flight was delayed and my package did not arrive till 12/23/17.

I didn't like: Travel credit policy, Delay of our flight and the delay of our important package.

Comments

I have no doubt that 50 pieces was low, if anything. Sounds like you had 20, yourself.

If the presents were wrapped, that is another problem. Clueless.

1- It is a HUGE mistake to post your personal info on a public message board. This IS NOT Southwest.

2-"were loading 50 pieces of luggage) (COMMON ON!!!

THEY COULD OF THOUGHT OF A BETTER EXCUSE"

Which leads me to believe this wasn't an excuse but a reason or a SW attempt at humor.

3-"Christmas was ruined"

So your physical, material stuff didn't arrive huh?

Let me ask you this, was everyone you wanted to see there, alive and well or did you have to dread the holiday because loved ones left you through the year.

If your Christmas was ruined because of some material junk then you should really re-evaluate the meaning of Christmas while being glad you got to see your people alive and not in a photo from Christmas past.