3.8
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

I was on flight #4124 out of San Diego, at 4:50 pm on 05/03/2015. As I boarded the jet there were three flight attendants.

An older lady (very nice), a man very (very professional) and a lady who was the rudest, disrespectful flight attendant that I have ever met in my 39 years of flying. Who is this unprofessional, and what did I ever do to her. As I boarder the jet she singled my wife and I out only to ask "are you two together"? When I told her yes she with an attitude walked away.

Now I understand Southwest has no assigned seating and nobody else on the jet was asked if the were together of not. She only made my wife and I feel marginalized and not welcome on the flight.

I fly two to three times a month, and I fly with Southwest airlines as does my company that that I work with. I understand that flight attendants have a stressful job dealing with customers and the entire flight situation, however I know when someone is being rude, disrespectful and above all raceial aginst. It has never happened to me before, hate that is was a Southwest employee that presented herself this way.

Product or Service Mentioned: Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant.

Preferred solution: a tick voucher for my wife and i would be good however a company apology would be great, as I believe Southwest airlines does not condone this conduct..

I liked: Flight destinations, Loaction.

I didn't like: Rude flight attendant.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 04, 2015.

Comments