3.8
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

I was on flight #4124 out of San Diego, at 4:50 pm on 05/03/2015.As I boarded the jet there were three flight attendants.

An older lady (very nice), a man very (very professional) and a lady who was the rudest, disrespectful flight attendant that I have ever met in my 39 years of flying. Who is this unprofessional, and what did I ever do to her. As I boarder the jet she singled my wife and I out only to ask "are you two together"? When I told her yes she with an attitude walked away.

Now I understand Southwest has no assigned seating and nobody else on the jet was asked if the were together of not. She only made my wife and I feel marginalized and not welcome on the flight.

I fly two to three times a month, and I fly with Southwest airlines as does my company that that I work with.I understand that flight attendants have a stressful job dealing with customers and the entire flight situation, however I know when someone is being rude, disrespectful and above all raceial aginst. It has never happened to me before, hate that is was a Southwest employee that presented herself this way.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with flight destinations and location and stated that there is a room for improvement of rude flight attendant. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of southwest airlines flight attendant and associated monetary loss in the amount of $214. Southwest Airlines needs to "a tick voucher for my wife and i would be good however a company apology would be great, as i believe southwest airlines does not condone this conduct" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned southwest airlines flight attendant in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Southwest Airlines. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: American Airlines or Jetblue Airways.

Comments