2.4
Level of Comfort

My flight from Seattle-Tacoma, Washington to Albany, NY on the August 13th was highly very disappointing and frustrating. The line went for almost two hours to just access a ticket booth. I understand that I had to wait on the line for my turn to get a ticket, but I had expected all of the booths to be opened in order to process all of the passengers who needed to get on the flight on time. I had even asked one of your employees who handled the line if there were some other way to be able to access a booth or obtain a ticket before my flight took off—she had only told me that I have to just wait in line. When I reached the ticket booth with my daughter, the SW employee told us that we will be getting another ticket two days later. She had not even apologized for what had happened and she looked very unsympathetic. I lost two days of work and money just to stay two more days at Seattle. In August, I filed a complaint on Southwest online, but all I got was an automated message which made me more upset about what happened with SouthWest airlines.

I fly SouthWest Airlines as my primary airline, and I hope that this situation is not common. What I expect from your company is not ignoring a customer’s formal complaint. No one will make up my time and money lost, even when it wasn’t my fault to wait on the line for a long time for nothing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. newarea7 is quite happy with low price and stated that there is a room for improvement of priority boarding. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of southwest airlines flight and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1200. Southwest Airlines needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned southwest airlines flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Southwest Airlines. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: American Airlines or JetBlue Airways.

Had an Experience with Southwest Airlines?

Comments